Global Award Winner and Beauty Change Agent
Maisie Dunbar, the founder of the internationally recognized, global award-winning “Maisie Dunbar Beauty Brands'', a TEDx Speaker and United Nations Goodwill Ambassador, Maisie Dunbar is based out of Maryland, USA is one of the most sought-after celebrity beauty genius in the world. She holds almost three decades of experience in the dynamic beauty industry as a master nail/skincare therapist, cosmetics brand creator, professional beauty consultant, educator, and wellness aficionado. Her years of experience have secured her as a renowned beauty change agent. In her relentless practices and value for working with excellence, Maisie Dunbar has become a trailblazer and an inspiration to women around the world.
The Maisie Dunbar Beauty Brands will educate and cultivate the next generation of highly competent global beauty entrepreneurs. With a focus on the youth and women, we will strategically develop industry standard, competent, sustainable, and inclusive small businesses.
- Operational Excellence
MaisieDunbarSapLounge Raheem DeVaugh Life Love Foundation
Maisie Dunbar and Bluffa Jo Cosmetics enjoy giving back to the community and are happy to have collaborated with the following amazing companies:
- Rachel Women Center (Shelter for Women)
- City Of Hope
- Donna Karen -Urban Zen Foundation
- The Wizards Care Project, with the Washington Wizards – for Underprivileged children
- Locks of Love benefit in collaboration with Stop Sharing!
- The Susan G Komen Foundation “Let the Runway Meet the Cause” Fashion Design Expo
In Addition to Charity Events, BluffaJo Cosmetics has participated in the following events.
- CarribeanStyle& Culture Fashion Show
- Mercedes Benz Fashion Week
- October 2010 Charity Event with Stop Sharing: Benefiting Locks of Love
- September 2010 The Official Miami Fashion’s Night Out hosted by Beauty Chronicles at the Eden Roc Renaissance Hotel
- Harpers Bazar/Italian Trade Commission Runway Show
- Eva Danielle Fashion Show at the Setai Hotel
- Couture Fashion Week, New York
As Seen In
Ted Talks Speaker
Salon of the year winner
Makeup Competition Chair/Judge
Miss Black International Beauty Pageant
United Nations Global Ambassador
Top 100 MBEs Award
Business of the year Award, Entrepreneur of the year Award.
Beauty Changes Lives
North America Hairstyling Awards